Lofi Panda 3.4 was officially released on October 15th, 2023. If you purchased Lofi Panda after this date you automatically have access to the latest version of Lofi Panda.
What’s Been Fixed:
- Audio buffer size error showing for certain users
- Core code optimized for a smoother performance experience
- Two hyperlink buttons have been added into Lofi Panda for quick re-directs to the expansion page and support knowledge base page. Each button will quickly open your default browser to the relative webpage
- You can now edit, delete, and customize your MIDI CC parameters inside of the settings page. You can read this short tutorial for a full overview of the MIDI CC function.
- The preset browser has been updated and now includes a new section. This section will populate with content when an expansion pack is installed. Without expansions this section will remain empty
- Core expansion code has been added into Lofi Panda 3.4. This version is required to be installed before installing expansions.
How To Install:
If you purchased Lofi Panda 3 after October 15th, 2023 you will automatically get access to the latest update.
Past customers can either login to their account to get access to the new links or they can check their email.
When you login to your account the latest update will be available in the top banner
An email to all past customers was sent out October 15th, 2023 with the updated download links. If you do not see an email from us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
Once you have access to the links simply download your desired installer and run the installer. After the installer successfully completes your plugin will be updated to 3.4. You do not have to re-download the samples folder.