When you visit our site, sign up to our newsletter and purchase from our site you’ll share some information with us. We want to be clear in telling you exactly how we collect and use this information. We also want to show you how you can access, update and remove your information.
There are three main ways in which we collect personal information about you:
1. Information you choose to give us
2. Information we get when you use our services.
3. Information we get from third parties.
- When you interact with our services, we collect information you choose to share with us.
When you sign up to our newsletter or download our free resources we may collect your first name, surname and email address. We use this information to send you newsletters. When creating an account on our site we collect your name, email address, billing information. This is so you can purchase products on our site as well as:
- Re-download purchased products
- Subscribe for Latest Product News
- Receive the latest industry news
- We can store your cart
- Receive curated product suggestions via email based on your previous purchases
- Receive Industry Advice
You can withdraw this information at any time.
Never input any information that you do not want to. Contact us with any issues you have.
- When you visit our site we collect information using cookies and other technologies
Including which page you arrived on, which pages you visited, which demos you played, what you put in your cart, what you purchased, which page you exited on, and what you searched for. We also collect information about which city and country you are in, which internet provider you are using, your IP address, web browser type, payment method, your username and password, date of purchase, time spent on site, time spent on individual pages, pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
We use this information to better improve your experience on our site. We will never share this information or use it for any other reason besides marketing and user experience improvements.
- Information collected by third party cookies and other technologies
We collect information when you click on an external ad for our site. For example if you click a link to our site on social media we can use these statistics to know if these ads are driving traffic to our site.
If you prefer you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device.
How and why we use information
The main reason is to always be working towards improving our website and service for you. The information we collect helps us to know what products you like, how you interact with the site, how you arrive at the site so we can make your customer journey easier. This data collection helps us to market and re-market effectively and provide a personal service for our customers.
All of this information helps us create a better experience for our customers by:
- Developing and improving products and services.
- Communicating with you via email to tell you all about our products and keep you up-to-date with the things we think you’ll love, and let you know about promotional offers.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and usage.
- Personalizing the service
- Finding similar-to audiences so we can market to the relevant audience.
- Enhancing the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verifying your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Using information we have collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience of them and find out what we may need to tweak.
- Enforcing our terms and conditions and other usage policies.
Control over your information and your legal rights
- You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.
- You can update your personal information at any time.
- You can delete your account at any time.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. Therefore we continue to aggressively monitor, and implement the best practices to protect your information on a consistent basis.
Our website currently uses brute force technology to prevent hackers and attacks. We also use organizational, technical and physical safeguards to make sure your information is stored safely.
We continue to use the latest and best practices to make sure your information is safe and protected. However, security risk is inherent across the whole internet so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.