If the plugin is showing a “No Instruments Found” screen that means you may have renamed the instruments folder.
Once the plugin is downloaded do not rename anything. If you rename the instruments folder the plugin will not be able to find it. To fix this, delete all the current plugin files then re-download the plugin and follow installation steps again.
Yes. As of April 2021 all of our plugins are now compatible with the latest macOS updates.
If you purchased our plugins before the update and did not receive the updated version please send us an email with your purchase # so we can supply your account with the update.
If your DAW crashes when you first open one of our plugins this simply means you need to restart your DAW and load again.
In rare cases if you try to load the plugin after installation and you haven’t already restarted your DAW this error will occur.
Third party websites currently only distribute older versions of our plugins. This is why we urge users to only buy our plugins from our website. If you purchase from a third party site you won’t get the latest updated plugin which may be the reason why you can’t install or why you may face other errors.
Please email us with the order # and the site you purchased our plugin from if you need further help.
Sample Suites & Sample Packs:
Yes all of our sample products come with 1 Royalty Free License per purchase.
Royalty Free License Granted:
By purchasing a sample pack, product, or sample suite from clarkaudio.com you are granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use in commercial and non commercial projects. This means you can use our products freely for commercial and personal projects without having to pay us additional royalties.
What You Can’t Do:
With this license you can not do the following:
- Use or re-distribute any samples from our products “as is” either for free or commercially on any other web site, free sample site, loop or sample cd, cover mount disk, game, software or any other format or medium without the prior consent from us. This means you can not take our samples and offer them on your own loop site or any other site. Each sample must be used in a full production. Meaning you added other elements to it. You can not distribute them “as is”.
- You may use our samples in your own productions, tracks, video soundtracks etc but you can not claim copyright ownership for it. You can claim copyright for your composition but not of any samples downloaded from our website. We own the copyright for all samples.
- Trade, share, or distribute any of our samples to anyone else. By purchasing you are only granted 1 license. If you want to share these samples with someone else they will also need to obtain their own license in order to use the samples.
When you buy a sample product from us, not only do you get access to the samples immediately but the price also includes a license to use the samples/loops in your music releases, royalty-free.
In order to prevent spam / bot accounts from creating accounts on our website we have limited the login failure attempts to 5. This means if you forgot your password you only have 5 attempts to guess it before your account is blocked.
If you fail your 5 login attempts you will be prevented from logging into our site for 2 months. To prevent this from happening we strongly urge you to click “Forgot Password” instead of guessing your forgotten password.
If you account gets blocked you will have to wait 2 months to log back in or you will have to create a new account.
This is apart of our aggressive security program to ban and prevent spam, bots, and hackers.
Yes. We accept all card payments via Stipe. During checkout simply click ‘card payment’ to purchase with your card.
You can also use your card via PayPal. Note: you don’t need a PayPal account in order to pay with your debit or credit card.
You have to enter the coupon code manually into the ‘discount code’ field to claim the discount before the payment. After successful payment unfortunately we are not able to apply any discount or refund on a purchased product.
There are currently two ways to create an account on our website.
- If you are planning on purchasing a product from us you can create an account during the checkout process. The checkout process will walk you through the steps. Make sure you remember the username and password you enter during checkout.
- Click this icon in the top right corner of the website:
This will bring you to the page where you can create / login to your account.
To ensure a fast download time our sample products are hosted on mega.nz. When you go to download your product you will be re-directed to this site to download.
If you find that your internet browser freezes part way through the downloading process, then please try opening the download link(s) in a different browser. Sometimes older versions of Internet Explorer can cause freezing issues, where Firefox and Google Chrome will work fine. Also make sure you check your internet connection.
I didn’t find the answer to my question..
If you still have an issue, question or comment, please contact us, we are always happy to help you!